April 24, 2017
UpDated on UpComing Litters:
Pictures and more information will be posted on Friday April 28th.
We know you are anxious to pick out your puppy but,
right now several of our litters is being born.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS
until I post the pictures and then we will see what we will have available.
You may reserve your cockapoo puppy with a $200.00 non-refundable deposit.
Your deposit is applied to the price of your puppy
Sorry, puppies can not be held without a deposit.
Remaining balance is due in CASH upon delivery.
229-457-4658 (Amanda),229-457-4545 (Sherry Cell) or 229-423-8158 (Sherry Home)
To order call 800-474-7044 or visit their website at www.nuvet.com/98362
and be sure and mention our breeders code 98362 for your DISCOUNT.
Remember the more you order lowers your total cost and our breeders code gives you a great discount.
NOTE: WE REQUIRE ALL PUPPIES TO BE VET HEALTH CHECKED WITHIN 2 DAYS (EXCLUDING WEEKENDS)
OF PLACEMENT INTO THEIR NEW LOVING HOMES.
FOLLOWING THE VET VISIT, WE REQUIRE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL ON THE PUPPY'S HEALTH.
Our Cockapoo puppies are seen by our vet at 3-5 days old for an exam, tails docked and dewclaws removed. They are wormed at 3,4 & 6 weeks with wormier from the vet. They are vet health checked at 6 weeks of age and they get their first set of puppy shots. We are vet recommended and you may call our vet if you wish to verify our words or check our reference. Her name is Ashley Hill, D.V. M. and her number is 229-468-7343.
When you purchase a Cockapoo from Sherry's Poos your new puppy will come to you with the following:
1. Crate Trained (That means he/she is use to sleeping in a crate at night) The crate does not go with the puppy.
2. Potty Training Started (He/She is not potting trained but have started potty training)
3. Doggie Door Trained (NEW)
4. Tails Docked and Dew Claws are removed by our veterinarian.
5. Veterinarian Health Check at 6 weeks of age and their first set of puppy shots.
6. Medical Records from our veterinarian.
7. Health Guarantee
8. Our Schedule of Worming and Medical Attention (To take to your vet so he will know what your new puppy has had)
9. Several Toys
10. About a pound of our dry puppy food in a zip lock bag (Purina Pro Plan Savor Shedded Blend Chicken & Rice)
11. Puppy Kit of NuVet Plus Vitamins to help start strengthen your new puppy immune system. (New)
12. Please visit our Helpful Puppy Information page that we have provide you with if you see any of these signs in your new puppy so you will know what to do.